Broseley Baptist Church, Broseley, Shropshire
1) Conan Hopton was killed by "the accidental explosion of a fowling piece".http://grave-mistakes.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/conan-hopton-was-killled-by-accidental.html
2) The dam on Llyn Eigiau, Dolgarrog, Gwynedd collapsed killing 16 people.
3) John Richard Warren died from fever while transporting slaves.http://grave-mistakes.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/john-richard-warren-died-from-fever.html
4) A flood occurred in Louth on 29 May 1920, causing 23 deathshttp://grave-mistakes.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/a-flood-occurred-in-louth-on-29-may.html
5) Michael Murricane was killed in a road accident on his wedding day.http://grave-mistakes.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/michael-murricane-was-killed-in-road.html
6) 315 townsfolk were buried by night and without coffins during a savage outbreak of the plague.http://grave-mistakes.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/315-townsfolk-were-buried-by-night-and.html
7) The vessel disappeared and they were never seen again.http://grave-mistakes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/the-vessel-disappeared-and-they-were.html
About the authors - Martin and Claire Nicholson own one of the largest archives of grave related photographs in the world. A selection of their work appears in the blog "Grave Mistakes" that has had over 400,000 hits since it was launched in 2013. Other examples appear in the Facebook group "Social History" where Martin acts as the group administrator.
The authors have viewed millions of gravestones, and are offering readers a selection of the rare and unusual gravestones that they have seen, with full-colour illustrations. Each category of type of gravestone, age of person, cause of death, rare names, and errors found on gravestones are given a points score to indicate rarity.
Specimen pages from Amazon previewer
Martin Nicholson - Ticklerton Barn, Ticklerton, Church Stretton, Shropshire