Llandrindod Wells, Powys - Holy Trinity Church
Holy Trinity Church took two years to build and opened in July 1871. It cost £2457 to build, and originally had seating for 500 people. It has since been extended several times.
The three memorial plaques below are inside the church below the stained glass window referred to in the second one.
The handsome war memorial is a short distance from Holy Trinity Church.